- Home - Services
- Travel Tips & Guide Lines
Upon submission of your passport, we obtain your visa invitation and in due course get your passport stamped with the visa. The visa that you receive is an educational visa, which is basically an entry visa, which is valid for duration of 3 months. This means that you would have to enter the country within three months of the issuance of the visa. Upon reaching the university, the same visa is registered with the local immigration authorities and you would get a registration to stay and study at the university for one year. Simultaneously, you would also be registered at the hostel where you would be staying.
- Passport Original
- Air Ticket
- Visa Original
- Admission Letter Original
- Foreign Currency for the Fees and Living Expenses
- All Original Certificates like 10th & +2 Certificates and enough photo copies
- Necessary important Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Always adhere to the weight restriction imposed by the airline. The airlines allows the below listed baggage only.
- Check in Bag weight maximum 20 Kgs only.
- Hand bag weight maximum 5 Kgs only.
- Always carry your important documents (10th, +2, Admission letter) in your hand baggage only. Your cash and passport should always be in the waist pouch.
- Do not accept any parcels from strangers at the airport. They may carry drugs, explosives or any banned substances. Do not talk or make relationship with co passengers or any other strangers you meet in the airport. They may rob or steal your passport or money. Always be in a group.
- Don't carry gold jewelry and any other expensive ornaments along with you.
- Don't forget your belongings i.e. handbag, waist pouch, spectacles, watch and gold rings etc, when you use toilets in the flights or in the airport. Maintain discipline at the airport and on the aircraft.
- Carry pen to fill the emigration, customs and entry forms in the airports.
- Full hand shirt with sweater or any warm clothes are advised when travelling, because of low temperature air condition in the flight and in the airport. Shoe is compulsory to both girls and boys.